So, I'm going to *drumroll please* make a "love" list. Right here. Right now. Because I want to, and it's MY blog, darn it. And I'm going to narrow it down (because I'm a very happy person, and lots of things please me) to things that L-O-V-E with every freaking fiber of my being! And keep in mind, these are not chronological; I'm just typing them as they pop into my noggin.
Time's up, let's do this!
Things I L-O-V-E!
1) Aurora Borealis (I really need to move farther north...)
3) Biology! (I know, right?)
4) Knowing stuff!
5) Caffeine (Bet you couldn't see that coming)
6) Open horizons (And then going to meet that horizon)
7) Flying (But not taking flying leaps)
8) Being completely underwater
9) My grandparents' farm
10) Snow (Big, fluffy, gentle snow)
12) Mountains (Thank you, John Denver)
14) Road trips
15) Owl City (This should really be closer to the top. Fo sho.)
16) Dreaming (Like, at night, when my brain's shut off)
17) Anything that's insanely sparkly
18) Those pictures where you cross your eyes and see a 3-D picture. (lovelovelove!)
There. If I go on anymore, I'll start blurring the line between things I L-O-V-E and things I just plain ol' love, and we can't have that. And I'm not going to make a "Things I hate" list, either. I'm boycotting negativity, so, there you go. Everybody join me. It'll be awesome. Tell all your friends.
Hmm. This blog is a little shorter than usual. Oh well. I've got things I need to do anyway. (Biology!!)