Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Oh So Strange Addiction...Of Sorts

So, most everybody that I know does (or should!) drink that sweet, dark, life giving drink sometimes referred to as coffee. a lot of those people claim to be addicted to it, even. I have yet to decide if I would say the same. Yes, I drink coffee. I drink a lot of coffee. I drink coffee all. the. time. if there's coffee in the pot, I'll drink it. if there's not coffee in the pot, I'll make some. strange part is, I drink it because I WANT it, not because I HAVE to to get my caffeine fix. another strange part? I don't get caffeine headaches. some days I don't drink coffee because I just don't have time. I get through the day just fine. that's why I'm not sure if I would call myself "addicted". I drink it a LOT, because I like it and want it, but if I don't drink it for one day (heaven forbid) I'm none the worse for wear (I never really figured out what that meant, but I think it fits nicely right there).

Dang it. now I want coffee and it's after 2:00 a.m. why am I up after 2:00 a.m. writing on my blog??? the world may never know. I know I sure don't. so now the question remains: should I just make myself a small pot of coffee, drink it, then stay up until 4 reading Ivanhoe? or should I just go to bed right now like a good little girl? Meh. I'll probably go to bed. tomorrow is a new day, so I'll just go to sleep and dream of coffee. hopefully. man, now would be a perfect time to have one of those inventions from the Jetsons, where you can have whatever dream you want. you know, the "Good night, Elroy. what would you like to dream tonight?" invention. wouldn't that be nice? oh well. enough rambling. G'night.

No comments: