I was just sitting here in my bedroom, wondering what to do. I know I know. it's almost one in the morning. go to bed, Jo. yeah but there must be something to do first. then I was just looking around my bedroom, looking at everything in it, and thinking how much I love it. the things in my room are like children to me. I couldn't choose between them, and I couldn't give them up.
Things in my room that I love:
1) My coffee pot, currently filled with India Spice Chai tea. Mmmm.
2) My Christmas tree, which is so so cute, it always stays up until late February or early March.
3) My many books on my bookshelf, which are indeed a diverse assortment. (i.e. Sherlock Holmes, The Interpreter's RX, King Of The Wind, Don Quixote, Medical Terminology 1, The Great Divorce, Claro Que Si, ecc.)
4) My cards (as in playing cards) that I've got stashed away. once I put them all in one place, I realized that I've got over 10 decks. no lie. I like cards, okay?
5) My cute shelves and the cute things on the cute shelves.
6) My spotted blanket that is SOOO soft that Mom gave me. (I'm officially madly in love with it)
7) My fake bouquets of flowers from the wedding that I was in (Yes, I caught the bouquet! :)
There is so much more that makes up my room. movies galore, tea and coffee, my cool bottle collection, my window seat, and so much more.
Now, as a separate subject, I'm going to talk about all the random stuff in my room. stuff that serves no apparent purpose. stuff other people would not have laying around their room. stuff that makes my room awesome.
1) The flashlight behind my coffee pot.
2) The tools laying under my desk.
3) The purple heffalump pez dispenser.
4) The pencil and pen holder filled with coffee beans.
5) The picture of KC and Tori wearing blonde wigs.
6) The "kiss me, I don't smoke" sticker on my closet door frame
7) The "nametag tree" where I keep my assortment of nametags when I'm not using them.
These are strange and random items, to be sure, but they are what makes my room the best. without them, it would just be a bedroom that anybody could live in without thinking about it...or the guest bedroom it's supposed to be. :/
And so, without further ado, I hereby declare my bedroom, 100% amazing.
"In The Year 2525" --Zager And Evans. I'm not quite sure what to think of this song, but it's certainly thought-provoking.